SELLING PHANTOM 2 VISION +

Reaction score
Hello all!, I am going to sell my P2V+, my question is. How do I unregister the P2V+ out of my name with DJI FAA ?, and how does the new buyer register it in his name so he can download the DJI Phantom 2 Assistant?
If the new buyer took it out and crashed damaged or hurt someone it would be in my name. Thanks for the help and input.

All you need to do is take your FFA number off the Phantom. This number can be used for any of your birds. It follows you. The new buyer can set up a new account with DJI.

If you are registered under "Hobby/Recreation", just remove your FAA registration number from the drone. The drone itself isn't "registered" with the FAA.

If you are registered under Part 107, you need to log in to your FAA registration account and delete the registration.

Note that there's no way to "unregister" it with/from DJI. The new owner will just register it to himself in the DJI Go app.

If you are registered under "Hobby/Recreation", just remove your FAA registration number from the drone. The drone itself isn't "registered" with the FAA.

If you are registered under Part 107, you need to log in to your FAA registration account and delete the registration.

Note that there's no way to "unregister" it with/from DJI. The new owner will just register it to himself in the DJI Go app.
I don't think the Phantom2 Vision plus uses the "Go APP" , it uses "DJI Vision App v1.0.59" I just wasn't quite sure how the registration worked for DJI. I get it now I guess. Thank you all much!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic