Selling P3Pro

Reaction score
I have sold my P3Pro and was wondering how do I disassociate myself from the sold drone. (Buyer will be getting drone and controller, but not tablet). If the buyer crashes drone and injures someone I don't want the authorities coming after me !

Thanks !!

If you have a bill of sale, I wouldn't worry about it. Even if you don't, I wouldn't worry about it. Unless it was your little brother. Then I'd worry about it. :)

-- zigs

I have sold my P3Pro and was wondering how do I disassociate myself from the sold drone
  • Remove any "contact me" labels attached to the drone
  • If you're flying commercially, you can de-register your Phantom with the FAA here
  • The new owner will be flying with his/her DJI account, so there will be no records of you continuing to fly it

Reactions: lil boss
I have sold my P3Pro and was wondering how do I disassociate myself from the sold drone. (Buyer will be getting drone and controller, but not tablet). If the buyer crashes drone and injures someone I don't want the authorities coming after me !

Thanks !!
How did you find a buyer. Am interested in selling my p3p, but unsure what venue to use. I am not a fan of ebay.

Not my little brother... LOL... a friend
How did you find a buyer. Am interested in selling my p3p, but unsure what venue to use. I am not a fan of ebay.
Actually I lucked out... I sold it to a friend of mine whom I fly with. Sorry you are not a fan of Ebay. Back about 10 years ago I was heavy into R/C cars. Sold and purchased parts on Ebay with no issues. Good Luck selling! Cheers !!

• Remove any "contact me" labels attached to the drone
  • If you're flying commercially, you can de-register your Phantom with the FAA here
  • The new owner will be flying with his/her DJI account, so there will be no records of you continuing to fly it
Excellent Reply... Exactly what I was thinking of. Thank You.

You could try the classified section here on the forum.
Classifieds

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tpren3