Selling P3Pro

Reaction score
I have sold my P3Pro and was wondering how do I disassociate myself from the sold drone. (Buyer will be getting drone and controller, but not tablet). If the buyer crashes drone and injures someone I don't want the authorities coming after me !

Thanks !!

If you have a bill of sale, I wouldn't worry about it. Even if you don't, I wouldn't worry about it. Unless it was your little brother. Then I'd worry about it. :)

-- zigs

I have sold my P3Pro and was wondering how do I disassociate myself from the sold drone
  • Remove any "contact me" labels attached to the drone
  • If you're flying commercially, you can de-register your Phantom with the FAA here
  • The new owner will be flying with his/her DJI account, so there will be no records of you continuing to fly it

Reactions: lil boss
I have sold my P3Pro and was wondering how do I disassociate myself from the sold drone. (Buyer will be getting drone and controller, but not tablet). If the buyer crashes drone and injures someone I don't want the authorities coming after me !

Thanks !!
How did you find a buyer. Am interested in selling my p3p, but unsure what venue to use. I am not a fan of ebay.

Not my little brother... LOL... a friend
How did you find a buyer. Am interested in selling my p3p, but unsure what venue to use. I am not a fan of ebay.
Actually I lucked out... I sold it to a friend of mine whom I fly with. Sorry you are not a fan of Ebay. Back about 10 years ago I was heavy into R/C cars. Sold and purchased parts on Ebay with no issues. Good Luck selling! Cheers !!

• Remove any "contact me" labels attached to the drone
  • If you're flying commercially, you can de-register your Phantom with the FAA here
  • The new owner will be flying with his/her DJI account, so there will be no records of you continuing to fly it
Excellent Reply... Exactly what I was thinking of. Thank You.

You could try the classified section here on the forum.
Classifieds

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik