Section 333 Exemption, how long for approval?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryantrax

Approved Vendor
Reaction score
I applied for my Section 333 Exemption on Oct 1, 2015. The FAA added it to the docket on Dec 1, 2015, no decision has been made yet. For those of you that have gone through this already do you know how long it should take?

I applied for my Section 333 Exemption on Oct 1, 2015. The FAA added it to the docket on Dec 1, 2015, no decision has been made yet. For those of you that have gone through this already do you know how long it should take?
I completed and paper work in July - application became "pending" on 11/2 - still waiting -

I completed and paper work in July - application became "pending" on 11/2 - still waiting -
Holy crap :/

First of all, by law, they let it sit on Regulations.gov for public comment for thirty days.

They've been taking four months on the average. But I see a guy that was approved Friday that applied August 27th. So perhaps it's "speeding up" to three months.

You can review the letters of authorization, as they are posted, here: Authorizations Granted Via Section 333 Exemptions

S

I completed my paper work Sept. 7. It hit the docket on regulations.gov on Nov. 18. Just received the decision today and it was dated March 3.

There is no answer to this question. It takes as long as it takes. It can be more than 6 months.

P.S. This thread is not specific to the P3 and should be in the General section. But since there are already numerous 333 threads there, I am closing it.

Reactions: BigAl07
Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj