Second Monitor

Reactions: TontoFAC
On my v 2.0 I can run Litchi on iPad with full video and fly with either the Litchie device or DJI goggles. I do not have the HDMI module either, use USB on the iPad and wireless to the goggles.

Good luck,
Jim
WA5TEF

Reactions: TontoFAC
Install power inverter in your car and use a TV, choose your size,I did use a 42in but was bit overkill so went down to 32inch TV,, works incredibly well,my car battery big so gave me up to 4 hours before I had to start car for a charge up,,

Install power inverter in your car and use a TV, choose your size,I did use a 42in but was bit overkill so went down to 32inch TV,, works incredibly well,my car battery big so gave me up to 4 hours before I had to start car for a charge up,,
iphone has an adapter that makes the lighting a hdmi connector I just stuck a 50 inch in back of minivan and we have action I love being able to sit in a chair and fly

iphone has an adapter that makes the lighting a hdmi connector I just stuck a 50 inch in back of minivan and we have action I love being able to sit in a chair and fly
50"" na to small,,seriously that's awsome ?

Any recommendation on a maximum length HDMI cable length for running a 2nd monitor for observers. I know the cable people say a 50 foot cable should be the max without appreciable signal loss. I was thinking of using a 25 foot to keep the observers far enough away from me (pilot) to keep the chatter to a minimum. Also, there is the possibility of using a wireless adapter with a remote monitor. Anyone have any experience with this type of setup?

Since it's only for viewing try casting from the CS to another device, this will give you the most flexibility and range

On my v 2.0 I can run Litchi on iPad with full video and fly with either the Litchie device or DJI goggles. I do not have the HDMI module either, use USB on the iPad and wireless to the goggles.

Good luck,
Jim
WA5TEF
When you fly with Litchi, can you turn off the telemetry on screen if say you have a second monitor connected to the Crystal Sky and you just wanted clean video going to that monitor without all the telemetry on the screen?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20