Second Monitor

Reaction score
Reactions: TontoFAC
Reaction score
On my v 2.0 I can run Litchi on iPad with full video and fly with either the Litchie device or DJI goggles. I do not have the HDMI module either, use USB on the iPad and wireless to the goggles.

Good luck,
Jim
WA5TEF

Reactions: TontoFAC

ianzone

**P4**
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Install power inverter in your car and use a TV, choose your size,I did use a 42in but was bit overkill so went down to 32inch TV,, works incredibly well,my car battery big so gave me up to 4 hours before I had to start car for a charge up,,

Reaction score
Install power inverter in your car and use a TV, choose your size,I did use a 42in but was bit overkill so went down to 32inch TV,, works incredibly well,my car battery big so gave me up to 4 hours before I had to start car for a charge up,,
iphone has an adapter that makes the lighting a hdmi connector I just stuck a 50 inch in back of minivan and we have action I love being able to sit in a chair and fly

Reactions: ianzone

ianzone

**P4**
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
iphone has an adapter that makes the lighting a hdmi connector I just stuck a 50 inch in back of minivan and we have action I love being able to sit in a chair and fly
50"" na to small,,seriously that's awsome 🤓

Reaction score
Any recommendation on a maximum length HDMI cable length for running a 2nd monitor for observers. I know the cable people say a 50 foot cable should be the max without appreciable signal loss. I was thinking of using a 25 foot to keep the observers far enough away from me (pilot) to keep the chatter to a minimum. Also, there is the possibility of using a wireless adapter with a remote monitor. Anyone have any experience with this type of setup?

Reaction score
Since it's only for viewing try casting from the CS to another device, this will give you the most flexibility and range

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfj17