Second Batch?

Reaction score
So, the first batch of P3's are starting to ship. Anyone know when the second batch will start shipping for those of us who did not make the first cut!? :p Just curious.

Chinese reads right to left so 3 comes before 2 and 1...

We have to wait at least a week or two for the P3P owners to have had ample time to play with their new bird, post several Nanner Nanner Boo Boo videos, etc and then and only then will they start shipping the rest. ;) Its the DJI way. :)

It will be so nice when everyone gets their P3 and we can stop all the speculation.

What was the highest customer number shipped to so far?

I doubt they are being shipped in batches otherwise they would be shipped like one day of the week. Better yet tho know how many P3's are produced off the manufacturer's production line each day?

This is starting to look like the RotorPixel thread... :):):):rolleyes:

Reactions: F6Rider
Just noticed in your signature you've got a Blade 200QX - have you tried a 350QX? Since I got a 350QX I've hardly used my 200QX and whilst I'm waiting for my P3 I'm flying it all the time to soak up waiting time :cool:

No... I have a P2V with a RotorPixel gimbal. My 200QX is decked out in full Rakon gear and is my LOS speeder. I'm working on plans for building a 250 FPV racer for the summer. I've looked at the 350QX but never pulled the trigger because it's in the same basic wheelhouse as my P2V. Now I'm watching the P3pro, the Yuneec and the possible release (Yawn) of the Hubsan X109 Pro...

-slinger

What was the highest customer number shipped to so far?

I doubt they are being shipped in batches otherwise they would be shipped like one day of the week. Better yet tho know how many P3's are produced off the manufacturer's production line each day?

I read in another thread that a P3P without extra battery shipped and the person had a reference # in the 13,000's.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20