Searching for a lanyard for my P3 remote

Reaction score
I use my lanyard from my DX12. JR, Futaba.. They all make several. Hit Amazon for "RC lanyard". Lots of results

msinger

Approved Vendor
Reaction score
Reaction score
Reaction score
I have a few that work great and they each came with a free bottle of jagermister and a cool tin and a shot glass. lol well actually the strap and shot glasses came for free with the bottle of jager.

Reactions: dirkclod

jlo

Reaction score
I have a JR PROPO one. I like it. It's a wide strap and is comfortable.

Reaction score
Got the inspire harness and so comfy to use. It's the best. Better than any lanyards.

With the tablet and p3 tx being heavier. The harness should have been included. Takes the weight off your neck and great for extended flights.

Reaction score
Yeah I got the Inspire 1 harness to push my battery order from DJI over the $150 mark, saving me more than the value of the harness. It's a beast. It looks like it could hold a small child that was holding your remote...

http://store.dji.com/product/inspire-remote-strap
$10 for the lanyard, and $20 for shipping.... REALLY DJI!! get it on ebay for $15 with free shipping.

Reaction score
one tip ... add a key ring and clip your lanyard to it. This will raise your COG so it don't tilt from the weight of your device.

Attachments

Reactions: ctp

ctp

Reaction score
one tip ... add a key ring and clip your lanyard to it. This will raise your COG so it don't tilt from the weight of your device.
I also switched to the Inspire tablet holder. For me having the clip hole farther up was enough of a CG change to make the remote much more stable.

Between the DJI shoulder harness strap and the Inspire metal tablet holder I can comfortably fly for 3-4 batteries and no more neck pain.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozkiwi