SD Card Error

BY the way........is this a Drone still under a years warranty.......IF so id contact Dji and send it in for repairs.....some things like ianzone says above might fix it ! But somethings you cant Fix.

Is it possible that dirt has got on the contacts inside where you insert the SD card? I assume the SD cards you have been using have been used fine in the past?

What card do you have? Maybe too slow. The Phantom wants to have SanDisc extreme pro. Try it! 4K won't go on slower.

Having never seen this error I can only guess you have a hardware failure within the camera. You never provided any history such as new, or used but original owner, bought it off E-Bay, worked before but now it doesn't, crashed lately, etc. And like MotorCycle-Man suggested, contact DJI if by chance it's within a warranty period.

The fact that you get this error with no card indicates to me something is amiss with the contacts. You can try spraying some canned air and/or contact cleaner in there but not unless you're certain there is no warranty.

Having never seen this error I can only guess you have a hardware failure within the camera. You never provided any history such as new, or used but original owner, bought it off E-Bay, crashed lately, etc. And like MotorCycle-Man suggested, contact DJI if by chance it's within a warranty period.

The fact that you get this error with no card indicates to me something is amiss with the contacts. You can try spraying some canned air and/or contact cleaner in there but not unless you're certain there is no warranty.
I had a feeling it would be something like this

Well it gets very weak
Also my signal is very very weak
Idk if I connected this properly
1554245585298.jpeg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.