Saying Goodbye to My P3A: Advice?

If you meet all of Amazon's requirements for such a return, not violating or fudging on their stated rules (as opposed to what other posters think the rules mean), more power to you. I'm a distressed by the self-righteousness in this thread about what some people think that Amazon meant by their return policy.

I think the answer to your question is a no-brainer.....get a Phantom 4 Professional.

Last edited:
Reactions: Toddf
Thank you to the select few who supported my initial thread (and plan). As I said, I'm not some low-integrity person who uses and abuses products, only to return them for a refund shortly after. I simply observed massive price drops, and considered sending my P3A back in order to spend a bit more for a P4. This plan is more than acceptable under Amazon's terms and conditions. It's part of the reason I pay to be a Prime member. They have fantastic customer service. Based on some of the ridiculous comments on this thread, you'd of thought I was sending back a completely destroyed Phantom 3 and demanding a refund after I carelessly/intentionally crashed it (this obviously isn't the case).

Either way, I've decided to keep my P3A a bit longer before buying a P4.

@ MacCool - Thank you for providing a rational and supportive response.

No self-righteousness here Mr. Cool. Just an opinion to someone that decided to pose such a question on a forum is all. I am also a Amazon Prime member but I guess I got it for other reasons then being able to return things I've played with then decided that I could now get something newer and shiner for the same price because obviously prices fluctuate, especially in electronics! Yes, I've bought things and the price drops several weeks later because of a sale or whatnot but I have never expected to get my money back. In fact its never even crossed my mind. When I have wanted to upgrade to something newer I have always just sold what I had first then bought. Anyway I will take my self-righteous *** out of here and go find something constructive to do as I really don't care what he does.

But for the record Goldsaum is NO WHERE near as sleazy as Toddf!

Reactions: Toddf
No self-righteousness here Mr. Cool. Just an opinion to someone that decided to pose such a question on a forum is all. I am also a Amazon Prime member but I guess I got it for other reasons then being able to return things I've played with then decided that I could now get something newer and shiner for the same price because obviously prices fluctuate, especially in electronics! Yes, I've bought things and the price drops several weeks later because of a sale or whatnot but I have never expected to get my money back. In fact its never even crossed my mind. When I have wanted to upgrade to something newer I have always just sold what I had first then bought. Anyway I will take my self-righteous *** out of here and go find something constructive to do as I really don't care what he does.

But for the record Goldsaum is NO WHERE near as sleazy as Toddf!
lol. Yeah, because I mean I broke laws and lied to walmart in returning the t.v. If you do not want people to take advantage of an outrageous return policy, do not have it. I will sleep well tonight. Especially with that money back in my pocket.

Lol. Too bad car dealers didn't offer policies like Walmart and Amazon. If you lived in a big enough city you could likely go from dealership to dealership buying,driving and returning cars. You wouldn't need to even own one! Anyway Goldsaum you should return it and get your money back. Screw Amazon - who are they to lower their prices!

Anyways you guys are probably the same guys that when a poor 15 yr kid at McDonald's hands you your change and he accidentally gives you an extra $10 you keep it and don't think twice about it! Ha. Have a good night boys!

I actually bought the P3S and it went down another 100 bucks along with the P3P and considered buying the P3P as well. Then I did the DBS mod and have really started to explore all the functions in the different flight modes. For me I will not become more efficient then the drone capabilities for a good while. As far as the the return morals conversation well I guess there is some religious site for that. Have a good one enjoy flying

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik