Savannah, GA Area pilots

Not yet. As the file sizes are so big, I may need help from my daughter to get them to get them downloaded. ( almost 59, and working on computer literacy ) !

Not yet. As the file sizes are so big, I may need help from my daughter to get them to get them downloaded. ( almost 59, and working on computer literacy ) !

Hahaha... too funny, I am 67 so fully understand!! :)

Hey, emailed a friend who volunteers at the wildlife refuge and got a name and number to call, will try tomorrow. Suspect if they allow will have to fly ABOVE a certain height (heard of a place in Maine you could fly 200 ft, so the sound would not disturb the wildlife) fingers crossed and will let you know!

Pat thought you were out of town for a couple weeks

Sounds great. It's always been a special place since dad started taking us there back in the sixties. Still remember the sheep grazing on the lawn by the old plantation house. Hope things work out in our favor. Chris

I'm located in Savannah, GA. Anybody in the area? Let's meet up great places for shooting some
Videos and photos.

4e375b7a28b9504fed399382498566a7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

My name is David Saba. I'm looking to purchase a P4 and would like to meet up with someone with a P3 or P4 to discuss and possibly see how well they work.

My name is David Saba. I'm looking to purchase a P4 and would like to meet up with someone with a P3 or P4 to discuss and possibly see how well they work.
Hello David,
I think i might have worked with you in the past in the real estate field. Is that possible? Your name sounds familiar.

I live in garden city looking for some good places to fly. Thinking about hitting up lake mayor on Montgomery x-roads.

David, did you ever find anyone to meet up with??

Pat in Savannah

Check out Savannah Quadcopters & Drone Racing Enthusiasts on Facebook. Fairly new group, but the guys I know in the group are friendly and do both Phantom flying and racing smaller quads.

Hi guys. Received my ( 2nd ) new PS3S . Back in the game. Hope to coordinate some flying time with others in savannah area. Chris
Me also, would love to fly when back in town

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl