Savannah, GA Area pilots

Reaction score
I'm located in Savannah, GA. Anybody in the area? Let's meet up great places for shooting some
Videos and photos.

4e375b7a28b9504fed399382498566a7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: jggraham
Hey Raul,

I am out at Skidaway, would be great to get together.

Hey Raul,

I am out at Skidaway, would be great to get together.
Yea just let me know when. This weekend I'm out of town but after that any weekend should work.

I am out of town this weekend too, hope to get some flight time in FL. Will be in touch about next weekend!

Reactions: Raul Medina
trying to setup a meet in Bluffton on Saturday, interested?

Welcome Pat!

I am on Skidaway, P3S also. Would love to get together to fly, out of town this weekend :-((

Welcome Pat!

I am on Skidaway, P3S also. Would love to get together to fly, out of town this weekend :-((

Super, have you had it long, and much flying experience? I am new and still learning..

Pat in Pooler

with the airport there, where do you fly?

I have done my test flights here at the house or in Rincon... Cannot go down into Pooler to shoot... I need to get out to the marsh areas and the Wildlife Refuge.

Pat

I kayak the Ebeneezer, want to fly there! most of my flying has been right around Skidaway, Hunter AAF, takes a lot of Savannah out of play.

You fly and HAAF? There's a 5 mile no fly zone around HAAF. Don't get caught.

Skidaway is out side the 5 miles, ends just before the Moon river

Skidaway is out side the 5 miles, ends just before the Moon river
Skidaway is a nice area... I had thought of launching near that boat access just entering the island. Hunter and Sav kills a bit of space... :)

Pat

That is officially called Rodney J Hall Landing, Butter Bean to all the locals. That is where the one video was taken - 20160211 BB sunset.

I'm going to Skidaway island tomorrow and I'm bringing my P3

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik