samsung10.1 tab 2

Open Google play while on WIFI. Search for DJI go. Install it... done.

The Nether world

You can sideload DJI GO on an incompatible device like this.

It does the same thing to me on something I have, can't even remember what it was now. Anyway the way it is done is by gettting the actual application itself in APK form. You do not have to be a technical geek to do this either. It will typically be named something like: DJI GO_V2.8.1apkpure.com.apk
That is the one I have and use. It also allows you to use the version of your choice, rather than some new version which might have problems.

Anyway, you have to find it and download it. Then in your tablet in developer options turn on 'unknown sources'. Navigate to the APK you downloaded and click it. You will be asked if you want to install it. Answer yes.

If you need help we are all here to help you. There is a lot of information online about "Installing APKs" I believe it is called sideloading.

Here are all the APK app files to choose from: DJI GO APK download | APKPure.co

Choose wisely grasshopper....
When you can snatch the pebble from my hand, it will be time for you to fly.

It does the same thing to me on something I have, can't even remember what it was now. Anyway the way it is done is by gettting the actual application itself in APK form. You do not have to be a technical geek to do this either. It will typically be named something like: DJI GO_V2.8.1apkpure.com.apk
That is the one I have and use. It also allows you to use the version of your choice, rather than some new version which might have problems.

Anyway, you have to find it and download it. Then in your tablet in developer options turn on 'unknown sources'. Navigate to the APK you downloaded and click it. You will be asked if you want to install it. Answer yes.

If you need help we are all here to help you. There is a lot of information online about "Installing APKs" I believe it is called sideloading.
thanks ill try ans let u know guys

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20