Samsung Tablet

Fer

Reaction score
If I buy the Samsung Galaxy tab S 8.4 does it make a difference if the tablet has 4g or only wifi??

no it does not make any difference but do not buy it if you are going to use it with DJI app 1.2.0 because it is very slow concerning live HD

Reactions: Fer
go for NVIDIA SHIELD which is the most performance tablet concerning Android and DJI App. After NVIDIA SHIELD with slight degradation in performance is Nexus 9

I second the Nvidia Shield but have never used one! Seems to have more grunt by all accounts, as well as HDMI out.

I have a Samsung Tab S which is a nice tablet, but unless you use a messy workaround you'll probably get FPV lag until DJI sort out their firmware/app issues.
Samsung do seem to install a lot of crap on their devices too, and are kinda slow with Android updates.

Gave up on the Samsung 10.5, thinking about getting nvidia shield, wish there was a white one, as it's too hot here

no it does not make any difference but do not buy it if you are going to use it with DJI app 1.2.0 because it is very slow concerning live HD
The problem has been narrowed down to Google Play Services causing the lag. The known fix is to "Roll-Back" any updates and turn off auto-updates so it stays on old version. This removes the lag experienced.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20