Samsung S8 and OSMO compatibility?

Are there any known issues with this combination?

I'm thinking about the issues with iPhone 7 where the DJI GO app was fighting the iPhone about focus, etc. so it ended up more or less unusable.

Thanks

I'm not soo impressed with this setup but has really nothing to do with the OSMO

My S8 video is not smooth when I pan the phone, look at this sample footage

I tested the video functionality yesterday, and when panning the camera smoothly from one side to another, it's not smooth. For every 1s or so I get this small adjustment/jerk in the motion, it looks awful. Thought this camera was state of the art.

This happens with AF/AE lock enabled, with/without image stabilization, 1080p and higher resolutions. The only mode where it looks kinda ok, is in 60fps.

Any idea what is going on?

The app has problems starting sometimes with my S8+ because it says it doesn't support the phones resolution size. Even after lowering the resolution to the max it won't work. It will usually work for a while if I uninstall it and reinstall it. Now I'm having trouble taking long exposure shots after the latest update.

My s8+ and my osmo plus don't work well together. I've tried uninstalling dji go and reinstalling which helps for a little bit but then goes back to choppy jittery images across the display.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jwambold