Samsung S3 tablet disconnects

Reaction score
I have a S3 tablet that will connect with my P3S them 10 seconds later disconets, I'm new to drones. Is the tablet not enough or what? Any advice is appreciated, thanks in advance.

Reactions: MotorCycle-Man
I have the same problem with my phantom four, I even bought all sorts of different cables and it just won’t link up, I think only Apple product work . Don’t waste your time and money trying to buy cables, they just don’t link up with android. .

I have the same problem with my phantom four, I even bought all sorts of different cables and it just won’t link up, I think only Apple product work . Don’t waste your time and money trying to buy cables, they just don’t link up with android. .
That's a bold statement...and untrue

Mine links up, but after a few seconds it says disconnected.
Have you tried any other devices? And when you say the app says disconnected, what does the RC/AC say? You should have green on the controller and on the AC (above the camera). See any red?

I haven't looked at the light above the camera, I will do that next time. I just know it will be working, I can move the camera up and down and see it move on my tablet then the screen freezes and say's disconnected. the camera stills moves and i can still fly it but no camera.

I haven't looked at the light above the camera, I will do that next time. I just know it will be working, I can move the camera up and down and see it move on my tablet then the screen freezes and say's disconnected. the camera stills moves and i can still fly it but no camera.
So at least we know the AC/RC are paired and working. What I don't see is where a device with too few resources could disconnect but I could be wrong here. It sounds like you may be losing your wi-fi connection. Any number of things can knock out your wi-fi.

Is there another phone or tablet you can test?

Next time it happens take a look at your wi-fi and verify the P3 is connected or at least still selected.

I'll try it with my phone, Haven't thought about that. Like I said, newbie when it comes to Drones.

I tried putting my tablet in airplane mode and it seems to be working for the moment so i'll take it out later and try it flying.
Thanks for all the help Ya'll and the advice, again I am new at this.

Reactions: LarBear360
Well, I took it for a short flight yesterday because it was a little bit windy and it worked great with the galaxy tab3, it seemed a little dark, is there any adjustments for camera brightness other then on the tablet. Just checking, again thanks for the help.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues