Samsung Note 3 & DJI Pilot App Crashing

Reaction score
Is anyone else having trouble with the Note 3 and the DJI Pilot App Crashing?

Is there a technique I need to use to keep the app up and running? The App crashes or I get "the process com.google.process.gapps has stopped." (see screen shot) This happens 2 to 3 times on every flight.

I clear the memory, turn off wifi and Bluetooth. Now I'm even putting it into airplane mode and the app still crashes.

Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-06-09-18-23-50.png
    Screenshot_2015-06-09-18-23-50.png
    603.2 KB · Views: 597
Where did you get your DJI pilot App? From the play store or from the DJI.com site?
You need to get it from the DJI.com site. The one the play store crashes frequently.

Where did you get your DJI pilot App? From the play store or from the DJI.com site?
You need to get it from the DJI.com site. The one the play store crashes frequently.

I got my app from the DJI web site.

Anyway, I finally made my first full flight without the App crashing! But right after the flight, I went to view the pictures/videos and the app Crashed. I'll try another flight today to see if it is still working. I just hope I don't have to do the whole process of fixing "com.google.process.gapps" every time I fly.

I got my app from the DJI web site.

Anyway, I finally made my first full flight without the App crashing! But right after the flight, I went to view the pictures/videos and the app Crashed. I'll try another flight today to see if it is still working. I just hope I don't have to do the whole process of fixing "com.google.process.gapps" every time I fly.
Fixed by clear cache?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj