S900, A2 and Taranis x9d plus solid red led

Reaction score
Hi all

I'm having an issue I hope someone can help with. I have an S900/A2 with a Taranis x9d plus. The "problem" is that on the A2 I don't get a solid green led. It's a solid red. All the functions ie sticks, switches, knobs work but for some reason I can't get a green led on the A2. The taranis receiver is solid green and when my friend tried his Futaba he gets a solid green led.

My worry is that I'm afraid of a flyaway. It hovers but I haven't gone past that yet. Sticks are calibrated on taranis, I should say that I'm NEW as hell with the S900 and A2. Coming from a Phantom 2 v3.

Anyone out there that might be able to help?

Thanks in advance for any help

If memory serves me right you will not get a green light on the A2. That is because you have the Taranis receiver and when you use another receiver other than the A2 your will get a red led. I have a S900, A2 controller, LightBridge 1, Futaba T14SG with a Zenmuse Z15-GH4 HD gimbal and the Panasonic GH4 camera. Since I have there LB 1 it now becomes my receiver for the S900 even though I have the A2 sync'ed with my Futaba I am not using the receiver that is built into the A2. So my LED on the A2 is always red. When you plug in your receiver into the A2 controller you are replacing the A2 receiver with your Taranis. Hope this makes since. If you receiver is functioning and all looks good then you are good to go..

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj