RTK Upgrades

Reaction score
Hello all,
I have a wonderful Phantom Pro V2.0, bought last winter. I use it for surveying and mapping projects. It does work great, I use Pix4D for processing. The only issue I ever have is when I am flying to create 3D mapping products (contours etc) I have to do high overlaps and low altitude. Lots of flight time. My question is simple, does anyone know if DJI offers an upgrade "kit" so I can get an RTK module installed, or is anyone aware of an aftermarket upgrade kit? I just don't want to go back to the boss and tell him I want to drop $7,000 for another drone. Any insights would be helpful
Thanks

Correct me if I am wrong but RTK has nothing to do with overlapping requirements, they will be the same whether you use RTK or not.

Reactions: PhantomFandom
You're correct. But, if the images are more precisely geo located while capture, it greatly increases the accuracy of the image placement while processing.

We have an Emlid Reach+ RTK system for sale with the M+ module. That is exactly what you're looking for it sounds like. It's an open box, but never used or activated.

www.emild.com

Thanks,

Brett

Can you give me a little more information? The emild website doesn't seem to work...I would be interested but need more info please

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31