RTH

Reaction score
Just got my Phantom 3 Standard Christmas Day. I've flown half a dozen successful flights so far, in beginners mode. But I can't get the RTH to work. At take off I get a voice prompt telling me home is updated and at the end of flight I press the RTH icon on my phone. A green prompt shows saying RTH is activated and a voice prompt tells me the drone is landing. However, it just comes straight down and does not return to home. What am I doing wrong? Thanks for any advice.
Bill

How far away was your Phantom from the home point when you activated RTH? Per the Phantom manual, it will auto land at its current location if it's within 65 feet of the home point.

Reactions: stones
How far away is the drone when you press RTH?....If it's less than 65 feet away, it will just land where it is.

Edit.. Beaten to it while I was typing!

OK, thanks. That answered my question. I've not had a chance to get to a location where I can fly it out away from me any distance. So far just at our school grounds, couldn't get it too far away. So that's good to know, thanks for the feedback.
Bill

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31