What should I do

Reaction score
Have a Phantom 4. Was flying the other day and I was in Point of Interest mode. After getting airborne when I went to Point of Interest mode I had a notice come up on the screen I had to accept it to use the mode. I accepted it. I had been flying about three minutes and I went to reset the mode. I was backing the distance of my circle up a little. All of a sudden I came up with a warning on my controller saying I had a problem and had no control over the drone. It was hovering about 150 feet high. Don't mind telling you I panicked and didn't know what to do. I had no control so I hit the Return Home Button but it didn't do anything. I still had about 55% battery. I decided to turn the controller off and then turn it back on. I did that and it started working. I got it back to me and landed.
One thing but I don't see where it would make any difference was I was using my phone instead of my I Pad. I haven't updated the firmware in a long time but I haven't had any problems at all. Has anyone had a problem like this in any of the smart modes? Also, what should I have done.

All of a sudden I came up with a warning on my controller saying I had a problem and had no control over the drone. ... Has anyone had a problem like this in any of the smart modes? Also, what should I have done.
It would be a big help to know what the message was.
It will be in the recorded flight data for the flight.

Go to DJI Flight Log Viewer | Phantom Help
Follow the instructions there to upload your flight record from your phone or tablet.
That will give you a detailed report of the flight.
Come back and post a link to the report it gives you.
Or .. just post the txt file here.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20