RTH Problem

Reaction score
When i went to reset my RTH from 66 feet to 200 feet it will not stay at what i set it at.. Im useing my DJI Phantom 2 Vision Assistant 3.8 program. when i hit enter after entering 200 feet in the altitude RTH it turns red and will not stay at what i set. Anyone know what i have to do to make this accept my setting? HELP!!!:confused:

Super silly question: Did you make sure the assistant and aircraft are connected? Just throwing that it there.

you bet ...not a dumb question my friend...yeah had 9 sats reading and no way would that sucker change from default setting of 66 feet...i can change my range i can change my height setting but not RTH? Stumped! :confused:

Was wondering if i should have a update? I know the default setting is 66 feet or 20 meters...Is there a update that i can get to be able to change my RTH settings? because what ever i do it will not change...and the numbers in the RTH box stays red even after i hit enter? Again iim allready running the 3.8 phantom assistant on my computer.

Last edited:
Was wondering if i should have a update? I know the default setting is 66 feet or 20 meters...Is there a update that i can get to be able to change my RTH settings? because what ever i do it will not change...and the numbers in the RTH box stays red even after i hit enter? Again iim allready running the 3.8 phantom assistant on my computer.
Sorry for the late reply. I'm at work and dont have connectivity all the time. Not sure what update you mean. I do remember while flying I once was able to set my return to home height from the current height. Somewhere in the app under ssettings... other than that I can't imagine any thing that will keep you from changing that, other than the bird and the computer not talking to each other. The blue and green light in the assistant is flashing, you say... That is the indication that they're talking. I'll try to figure something out when I get home tonight...

im good to go now i did have 3.8 as my firmware on my bird but i up dated to 3.14 and everything is good to go...thanks for helping though..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers