RTH button....

Reaction score
On my second flight of my P4P I decided to try the RTH Button. I pressed it once and nothing happened. Second press nothing either!! I got a bit concerned so I pushed and held the button down... and that seemed to work.

Is that the normal op for that function or did I just not do it correctly.....?

Thanks

Pat

Reactions: Hounddog
You've got to hold the button down and wait for confirmation from the little voice in the app. Repeatedly pushing the button can lead to activating/cancelling the RTH command and leading to grief.....

Reactions: RunningWithScissors
Patience my friend....nothing happens instantaneously. Give it 3 seconds, after you properly execute the procedure.

Reactions: RunningWithScissors
On my second flight of my P4P I decided to try the RTH Button. I pressed it once and nothing happened. Second press nothing either!! I got a bit concerned so I pushed and held the button down... and that seemed to work.

Is that the normal op for that function or did I just not do it correctly.....?

Thanks

Pat

Study more on the RTH function. On my p4p, if the aircraft is within 20 meters (laterally) of my home point it will simply attempt to land instead of flying up, over and back to home.

Pat, the description of the RTH button and how it works is in the manual (along with lots of other information). Make sure you download it from the DJI website and read it thoroughly. It’s not the same as the Quick Start Guide that comes in the box.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctlfreak