RTH Altitude

Reaction score
Hi, wonder if anyone can help. I have set my RTH at 30 m. When i press the RTH button my p4pro + ascends to 81 m and returns home. I noticed this the last 3 or 4 times when i use the rth function.

Check out your TXT flight log to see if it explains what happened. You can upload and view it online here. If you'd like other people to review and comment on your flight log, then please post a link back here after you upload it.

Did you check this setting while connected to the Phantom? If you set it without being connected it won't change as it's stored on the aircraft itself.

Let me carifly. You set the RTH at 30 meters. Set your choice to "Imperial" in the setting on the app. But if you look at the camera display screen, at the bottom is will read in feet. I only know that it is that way on my Android Tablet when flying the P3S and the P3Pro. I don't know about the P4P or iPhone apps.

I only know that it is that way on my Android Tablet when flying the P3S and the P3Pro. I don't know about the P4P or iPhone apps.
The iOS version of DJI GO works the same way. The RTH altitude is always set in meters.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Helen Y West