Rotorpixel gimbal for Phantom Vision

Thanks Keri,
Can't wait to get one mate! This thread is making me laugh my nuts off! Some of the people moaning about people whinging are whinging more than the whingers!
Cheers Glen.

grochester said:
I think I see mine!!! 3rd row second from the left.

Are you sure ? I thought that was mine if it's not i'm going to whinge and moan untill I get my own way !!

streetcreep said:
cool looks like the countdown is on ..

speaking of countdowns this may be the best countdown ever

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRXF7jK_DX8[/youtube]

now that was funny

Able. Stable. and Table.

Glad the gimbal is no ...(get ready)...FABLE.

Kool poem and nice to see all the nicely machined frames.

Ron :eek:

These are laughable First World problems." Spoken like a true Seattleite.

Seriously folks. you are not in line for invulnerability, or larger man bits. it's a remote controlled helo camera attachment. Sure it's neat, I even have one ordered. That being said; it's not the cure for cancer, the fountain of youth or the Holy Grail. it's a camera mount.

What happens if they are BSing us all and send ten out a month from now??

Just think of all the interest, excitement (and internet drama) they could generate by holding on to the funds of a few hundred naive, myopic zealots for as long as possible??

johnbowen said:
These are laughable First World problems." Spoken like a true Seattleite.

Seriously folks. you are not in line for invulnerability, or larger man bits. it's a remote controlled helo camera attachment. Sure it's neat, I even have one ordered. That being said; it's not the cure for cancer, the fountain of youth or the Holy Grail. it's a camera mount.

Just think of all the interest, excitement (and internet drama) they could generate by holding on to the funds of a few hundred naive, myopic zealots for as long as possible??

Was making me giggle too ..... imagine the squealing then .... LOL :lol:

johnbowen said:

Holy crap...you had to say this the day I receive my credit card bill which includes the invoice for my Rotorpixel gimbal order, from a company not called Rotorpixel, before the product has shipped (what?). Hey, but what the heck, in for a penney in for a pound. This Phantom ride has been cool thus far, and buying in to Rotorpixel hype has been even cooler! I'm a beliver and feel safety in numbers!

Rotorpixel said:
99 gimbals to make on the table.
99 gimbals to make.
As soon as we're able, your vids will be stable.... 98 gimbals to make on the table.

I think (hope) I see part of my gimbal in the photo. Can't wait to get airborne with this installed on the PV2.

arinvideo said:
Thats odd my statement says rotorpixel. Just double checked online

Just looked at my online bill. It shows the vendor invoice as "Rotorpixel.com doing business as STRIPE." Quick research indicates STRIPE is a 3rd party payment system/company sort of like PAYPAL. Obviously with STRIPE, unlike PAYPAL, the customer does not need an account to facilitate payment? I'm good.

This question may have already been answered, but will the new Rotorpixel gimbal work with all the iPhone app controls?

One minor complaint about the vision now is that one can not take a photo straight down.

texami said:
This question may have already been answered, but will the new Rotorpixel gimbal work with all the iPhone app controls?

One minor complaint about the vision now is that one can not take a photo straight down.

YES !!! That would be awesome if it could be aimed straight down. Especially for landing in FPV

PhantomDave said:
texami said:

YES !!! That would be awesome if it could be aimed straight down. Especially for landing in FPV

Someone in China is making extra long/wide legs for the Phantom. Wonder if they are necessary to protect the camera on landing?

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/FCMODEL- ... 59758.html

I hear they are also sold on ebay

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94