Rotorpixel gimbal for Phantom Vision

381 here at 09:04AM EST per order confirmation

I'm hoping they started at #1402072300

If so this would put me in slot 81 and I'll be within the first 100 shipped.

iResq said:
$409 shipped to the states. Order in :D

If you don't mind what's the last 3 of your order number? You were one of the first to post here that you had just ordered.

juarboleda said:
Hi This gimbal cover all Wifi Antennas, in camera sides say "Dont Cover" to expect in wifi coverage ?...

The bracket plastic is transparent to RF, just like the plastic of the camera case.

juarboleda said:
Hi This gimbal cover all Wifi Antennas, in camera sides say "Dont Cover" to expect in wifi coverage ?...

The ABS plastic should be transparent to RF depending on the pigment used for color. Black is better regarding degradation unless there is carbon in the pigment which could block RF.

iResq said:
gfredrone said:
iResq said:
$409 shipped to the states. Order in :D

If you don't mind what's the last 3 of your order number? You were one of the first to post here that you had just ordered.

346 - so I'm hoping it started with 340!

I'm feeling better now! You should have been one of the first going off the timing of pullup's post just before the orders went live and your order post.

gfredrone said:
I'm feeling better now! You should have been one of the first going off the timing of pullup's post just before the orders went live and your order post.

I am #2 according to posts. What is unclear is the whole issue of the list and whether the first batch of 100 had already been spoken for. I know Keri mentioned a list but it was not clear to me exactly what he was talking about. My guess is that it would have been a nightmare to start going through emails and making notifications so he just opened his e-store. I never got a response from Keri regarding the list though he has answered other email from me.

iResq said:
gfredrone said:

I am #2 according to posts. What is unclear is the whole issue of the list and whether the first batch of 100 had already been spoken for. I know Keri mentioned a list but it was not clear to me exactly what he was talking about. My guess is that it would have been a nightmare to start going through emails and making notifications so he just opened his e-store. I never got a response from Keri regarding the list though he has answered other email from me.

Keri posted this about an hour after my order:

"We should receive enough components this week to put together around 100 gimbals (which are already sold out, plus more). So, once we receive them, we'll be carefully racing to assemble and test them all, so we can get them out the door ASAP."

Fingers crossed I'm in the first 100. Need to go impress some clients with a real video platform ASAP!

Dang it I should have stayed up later... :).

Im 2438. Guess I'm gonna miss the boat for the first batch. So..stills it will be for Hawaii. Maui..the Hana side specifically where I will be hiking is way to windy not to have a gimbal for video. BUT I will have it for Vermont in the fall. That should be pretty cool.

JJ

gfredrone said:

Ha - I'm 382 @ 0905hrs EST - so I'm guessing they started at 2282 - and I'm #101 - that's my normal luck, a day late and a dollar short! :mrgreen:

Brew said:
gfredrone said:

Ha - I'm 382 @ 0905hrs EST - so I'm guessing they started at 2282 - and I'm #101 - that's my normal luck, a day late and a dollar short! :mrgreen:

Good cause I'm 381 09:04AM EST :lol:

Keri,
Have you seen this thread! It has me all excited for 7th channel control.
http://www.phantompilots.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7973

I just ordered your gimbal today and and I am excited to get it. :D

I also ordered a lever from these people http://www.helipal.com/phantom-24-phantom-slider-lever.html?osCsid=30ttbunfgq5cqriufgih96a7a2 so I can try and make it work. If y'all could test it can come up with a good patch based on this one that would be great. As it is now I will have to borrow a friends laptop as I use a mac.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dlr11164