Rotorpixel gimbal for Phantom Vision

Very shady company. After all the promises a few weeks back they would be getting out 100 plus orders a week now with the new parts in they have done nada, zilch, zippo

Not "shady" at all. Received my Gimbal on Sat. Installed today and updated to 3.06 and am impressed with the stability of both. Other than a shortened flight time 12-13 min.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    258.5 KB · Views: 360
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    180.4 KB · Views: 353
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    232.6 KB · Views: 328
Breaking News...just off the wire and finally...

Your order is ready to be shipped now. You've currently got a 5 day service, but if you wanted it faster, your options are:

1. 2-day service = additional $70, arrival by Friday (the package will be shipping out tomorrow, with another batch of 100 units)
2. 1-day service = additional $110, arrival by Thursday

Let me know if either of these options sound good to you. Otherwise, we'll just send it by the current 5-day service that you've already selected.

...I appreciate that they gave me the shipping options but after 4.27 months, I'm not paying premium... If they would of offered to split the difference then maybe. Hopefully for Rotorpixel it performs flawlessly!

BTW...my order = #2969

Check the facebook page. More horror stories than happy endings. And they refuse to answer questions. Very Shady

CommandoFL said:
Check the facebook page. More horror stories than happy endings. And they refuse to answer questions. Very Shady

CommandoFL, do you own or have on order a Rotorpixel? The reason I ask is that you keep insinuating it is a money grab as opposed to a long waiting time for shipment. My son ordered the Fat Shark Dominator FPV HD Goggles and also has been patiently waiting as his order said he would probably have to. If anyone does not have the patience, after being forewarned, they should just cancel and get their refund.

I have had my Rotorpixel for over 3 months and it has performed flawlessly.

Keri has answered every email I have sent him (3) and I also have had my Rotorpixel for 3 months. I did have a small glitch with the camera not linking to the phone's wi-fi after updating to 3.XX, it would if directly connected but not thru the Gimbal. Seems if the camera was switched to wi-fi at powerup the phone would not see it, if I waited until after the bird was powered up then switched the camera Wi-Fi on it would show up and I could complete the link. Not sure why but it is not an issue now that I have it figured out.

Hobbyking do a much cheaper gimbal.

If it does the job, then I'll go with "Cheaper"... It's not plastic either.... It's polycarbonate...

F6Rider said:
Keri has answered every email I have sent him (3) and I also have had my Rotorpixel for 3 months. I did have a small glitch with the camera not linking to the phone's wi-fi after updating to 3.XX, it would if directly connected but not thru the Gimbal. Seems if the camera was switched to wi-fi at powerup the phone would not see it, if I waited until after the bird was powered up then switched the camera Wi-Fi on it would show up and I could complete the link. Not sure why but it is not an issue now that I have it figured out.
Maybe being the chosen ONE, you could ask him to answer my 8 emails to him over three weeks I have sent to him. :twisted:

LOL. Haven't found one that fits Geert. I use standard case for everything except what should go in it! The Airframe rides on my console and i hold skids) if you find a taller case i would love to hear about it. I love the tall/wide skids nothing in video and more stable to land.

Geert said:
I really like the wider landing gear , the problem is to fit it in my case.
Which case do you use?

I added a set of "wider, taller" landing gear to my P2V. It fits fine in the case I use:

http://www.mcmelectronics.com/product/22-24120

Originally, I had everything in the case. But, with the addition of extra batteries, chargers, and new antenna on my controller, I'm using a second, smaller, case for the controller now.

-- Roger

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jorge sanchez