Rotorpixel gimbal for Phantom Vision

Sounds like they are really moving along now. Wonder how long if someone was to order at this time with a wait since they appear to be generating gimbals once again?

The reason I was trying to email them and my fault, just as I pushed the pay button I noticed that I had misspelt my emai address, so have been trying to get them to acknowledge my correct one so I can receive my order number. I know my mistake, but what makes me mad, they are quick to take our money, slow to corrospond...

Might try and get my money back and go dronexpert, they are now shipping when you place an order. I would like to meet Keri one day and tell him what a twat his is for not replying to customers.

Geert, how do you know how many units they are shipping each week??

Are you in contact with them or just plain guessing??

Thats all well and good, but how long is the back order, something they won't say. They are tarnishing the DJI brand by their arrogance not to reply to customers who after all have paid their money on promises!!!

postnote said:
The reason I was trying to email them and my fault, just as I pushed the pay button I noticed that I had misspelt my emai address, so have been trying to get them to acknowledge my correct one so I can receive my order number. I know my mistake, but what makes me mad, they are quick to take our money, slow to corrospond...

Might try and get my money back and go dronexpert, they are now shipping when you place an order. I would like to meet Keri one day and tell him what a twat his is for not replying to customers.

I concur that Keri's administrative and communication skills are sadly lacking.....but "t**t"? Your frustration is showing which unfortunately is a combination of your error and Keri's slow if, not total lack of responsiveness.

postnote said:
Thats all well and good, but how long is the back order, something they won't say. They are tarnishing the DJI brand by their arrogance not to reply to customers who after all have paid their money on promises!!!

Please. By the time you ordered, there were already a flurry of posts saying that production was slow and it's a long wait for delivery (the very reason I haven't ordered one, yet).
So there was never any "promise" that you'd have yours in hand quickly.

Plus, what would you rather have... Keri sitting there spending half of his day replying to customers, effectively pushing receipt of your gimbal out even further, or Keri spending all of his day producing gimbals so you can receive yours ASAP?

It seems to me that they're communicating as much as possible on Facebook, giving ballparks about what orders have shipped and quantities being produced. [shrug]

The Rotorpixel gimbal will be the equivalent of an 8-track tape by the time they get their product corrected!

tedw123 said:
The Rotorpixel gimbal will be the equivalent of an 8-track tape by the time they get their product corrected!

Corrected? What, praytell, needs correcting?

And just where do you think the gimbal market is going to evolve to from "8-track tape"? a 5-D gimbal?

EricT, I have always said it was my fault regarding the incorrect email address, but unless he amends MY mistake then how can he communicate with me.

Why is it other accociated supplies of 3rd party components for DJI can return emails sent. Is this Keri a con merchant, I can't believe that he spens 24/7 putting these gimals together.

Maybe Keri should should ship as a kit, not only reducing cost, but his time and we would get them in a timely manner....

ProfessorStein said:
postnote said:

Please. By the time you ordered, there were already a flurry of posts saying that production was slow and it's a long wait for delivery (the very reason I haven't ordered one, yet).
So there was never any "promise" that you'd have yours in hand quickly.

Plus, what would you rather have... Keri sitting there spending half of his day replying to customers, effectively pushing receipt of your gimbal out even further, or Keri spending all of his day producing gimbals so you can receive yours ASAP?

It seems to me that they're communicating as much as possible on Facebook, giving ballparks about what orders have shipped and quantities being produced. [shrug]

You are correct, there was never a promise of a quick delivery, which like all others had to tick the default box to confirm this. I like the though of him pushing out thyese so called gimbals, but as I gave him an incorrectly spelt email address, YES my fault, I would have thought he would have had the courtisy to have replied to one of my 6 emails explaining this. So I'll never know my order number.

I pray for the day someone else brings out a gimbal that will challenge Keri's and take sales way from him. Maybe the penny will then drop, that he needs to brush up customer skills.

Prof, just read what is written next time not what you think is written!!

postnote said:
EricT, I have always said it was my fault regarding the incorrect email address, but unless he amends MY mistake then how can he communicate with me.

Why is it other accociated supplies of 3rd party components for DJI can return emails sent. Is this Keri a con merchant, I can't believe that he spens 24/7 putting these gimals together.

Maybe Keri should should ship as a kit, not only reducing cost, but his time and we would get them in a timely manner....

Point well taken in a calm and thoughtful manner. :D

As far as I can tell, the backlog is at most 466 units: the latest order number is 3406, and the highest order number shipped (that I am aware of) is 2940. That would indicate about 4 weeks from an order placed today to a shipping notice, or -- for you optimists -- as short as 3 weeks at 150/week and a few shipped after 2940.

I planning one day numpty Keri might answer my email to tell me what my order number is. Now thinking maybe dronexpert is a better buy now they have dropped the ally box cost. At least they communicate!!

Maybe it's because he is Canadian, they have always had a problem with the English language??

postnote said:
I planning one day numpty Keri might answer my email to tell me what my order number is. Now thinking maybe dronexpert is a better buy now they have dropped the ally box cost. At least they communicate!!

Maybe it's because he is Canadian, they have always had a problem with the English language??

Yes please go buy dronexpert or anything else if that stops the whining on this forum.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94