Rolling shutter, and blocky images

Reaction score
Hi guys, still quite a newbie, I have a p3a, had about 30 flights no crashes : )' but the quality of my videos aren't always that great, I've tried using different settings and fps variations , but when I record big blocks of colour i.e clouds and fields and the sea it just turns into ugly blocks of colour which is unrecognisable, and those horrible black lines which run down the frame are quite common, is there anyway or any settings to eliminate this or is it because I don't have a professional phantom with a 4K option?

Kind regards people . Fly safe.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Check out the videos in the "Education" --> "DJI GO" section here. You'll need to pick up some ND filters if you haven't already done so.

Just out of curiosity , I bought an sd, USB adapter and tried my recorded footage through my 4K tv. Obviously it's not recorded in 4K so won't get 4K footage, neither would 2.5k play through tv for some reason so had to record footage at 1080 on the phantom, OMG stunning quality footage, so all the bad footage I had all came from the quality or lack of from my iPad air2' . Quite surprised at this . But will be watching all my footage through my tv now and no need to get a p3p ( not yet anyway ) I will stick with the advanced .

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl