returning to home at 200m

Reaction score
Having some problems getting decent range on my p2v. its never goes more than 200m away with out loosing connection and RTH. so I fitted 2 tp link 8dbi Omni directional antennas, one to the range extender and one to the controller but when I tested it nothing seems to have improved. Its switched to fcc mode?(2 beeps) tried searching the forums but have not had much success. any help would be much appreciated

tiny950 said:
Having some problems getting decent range on my p2v. its never goes more than 200m away with out loosing connection and RTH. so I fitted 2 tp link 8dbi Omni directional antennas, one to the range extender and one to the controller but when I tested it nothing seems to have improved. Its switched to fcc mode?(2 beeps) tried searching the forums but have not had much success. any help would be much appreciated

Just to be sure...
The relative orientation of the standard controller antenna is important. The side of the antenna should face the Phantom. Pointing the end at the Phantom provides the least signal.

if orientating the antenna right so the tip is not pointing at the phantom dont help try checking the 2 on board gray antennas that go to the receiver on the phantom.
make sure they are pointing straight down and that the tiny wire tips are not bent or broken off. if they are broken off thats your problem if not then go back and check your connections in the transmitter and also make sure there are no kinks pinches or even nicks in any of the wires for the antennas on both the tx and the phantom. any of which can cause big time range drop.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20