Return to home help

Reaction score
I just flew the Vision for the first time just for a couple of minutes. I turned off the remote and it began to return to home as it should have with GPS lock. I attempted to regain control with no luck. I was a little freaked out and it did land on its own.
To regain control
1. Power back on the remote with S1 up or change the switch prior to turning back on the remote.
2. Once control regained move S1 back in the up position?

Thanks

When I had a return to home initiated by the Vision (loss of range) then once I reoritentated the antenna I was able to toggle S1 down then up and was given control immediately it was back within control range.

If you switch off the transmitter and back on again then before the aircraft knows it's back in range it's going to have to re-link to the receiver. I'm not sure what states you need to have it in in order to make that successful. I think you need to have everything set to default (both switches upwards). This assumes you are running in "Phantom 2 Vision" mode. If you feel you want to be able to trigger return to home manually then I'd upgrade the the latest firmware and set it up in NAZA mode. That way you've got RTH set as the lowest setting on S1 - and you can get out of it by simply flipping the switch to either other position without delinking the transmitter and receiver...

Someone more familiar with NAZA operations will come and correct me in a minute. :)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20