Replay flight

Reaction score
Not sure how to ask this. Can I see a replay of what I saw on my phone during my last flight. ie. Gps in bottom corner, flight status in top center. What I see in the application

You can record your screen with or without sound from GO4, Litchi apps, or directly from your phone if capable. I use an iPad. It will show everything that was displayed on your screen during filming and cache it. GPS, flight status, etc. but in lower quality than flight recording. Good luck.

You can record your screen with or without sound from GO4, Litchi apps
That is assuming the OP is flying a P4 or newer. The before P4 app will not do that. The OP did not specify. Otherwise you will need to use a screen recorder.

Reactions: Capt KO
You can go into flight data where flights stored and click on any flight and it will playback your flight routes with the info you ask displayed..except your cam view
Screenshot_20190927-075708.jpg

You can go into flight data where flights stored and click on any flight and it will playback your flight routes with the info you ask displayed
Did you read Post#3? The OP did not specify the aircraft or app. I hate giving irrelevant information without information to go by. Just saying....other than that..all good. ?

You can record your screen with or without sound from GO4, Litchi apps, or directly from your phone if capable. I use an iPad. It will show everything that was displayed on your screen during filming and cache it. GPS, flight status, etc. but in lower quality than flight recording. Good luck.
I have a Phantom 3. Does it work there also?

Did you read Post#3? The OP did not specify the aircraft or app. I hate giving irrelevant information without information to go by. Just saying....other than that..all good. ?
Ok now the brain clicked lol,,info went in one eye out the other,happens when reading ,did press djigo4 for this example cause my onscreen display puts it before djigo,,,tried to evaluate something before I knew aswell what goes on,,sorry,.......ah p3,,thanks

I have a Phantom 3. Does it work there also?
This comes up on my p3 flight records,,djigo.....................just add looking at this my home point in the sea so this was lucky something wet not happen,
Screenshot_20190927-105001_DJI GO.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
That is about flight data. But as I see this question he wants to have the picture from the camera as well.
All recorded video are saved automatically on your tablet but in low-res so you can replay it.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20