Replacing SMB connector,pls help!!!

Reaction score
Hi iam missing on my central circuit board connector for SMB lead. I need to know if this can be fixed,or do I have to get new board. Pls anyone,as Iam going on holiday and holiday without phantom are the worst holiday. Thanks!!!

Hi iam missing on my central circuit board connector for SMB lead. I need to know if this can be fixed,or do I have to get new board. Pls anyone,as Iam going on holiday and holiday without phantom are the worst holiday. Thanks!!!
Can you take a clear picture of the item you are referring to and post it here?

Hello
Thanks for quick reply. Apreciate your help.
Pls see photo I uploaded.

Many thanks

Attachments

• IMG_20170311_233040.jpg
    IMG_20170311_233040.jpg
    5 MB · Views: 529
Looking at all the boards, this is what the plug should look like. I think it would be the easiest just to replace the whole board.
p2 board b copy.png

Why is yours missing? Do you have the socket base?

Hello
To be honest I just bought this drone as spare/repairs.guy told me that there is two leads to replace, smb lead and another one to connect gimbal, I already ordered this but now I realised that socket base is missing and need solding. Base of board dont look damaged but pls have a look on picture of socket base. Any chance to buy somwhere?thanks

Attachments

• IMG_20170312_084439.jpg
    IMG_20170312_084439.jpg
    6.8 MB · Views: 445
Actually after giving this some thought, it seems like you could just solder the leads directly to the board. Identify by the photo I uploaded which ones go where.

No base will be available unless you know the part number or the guy that works in the China mfg plant.

Correctly identify leads on reverse of board, carefully solder...

That what I was thinking. But is it safe to do so?I wont damage other components?and if I sold as u said,and still not gonna work,should I just get new board? If u want I can upload better photo of base socket so u can take better look into this

And I come up with another solution. What u think to sold 2pin bridge into smb port on the board, and connect wires ? Could u give me your feedback.
Many thanks

Hello. So I did soldering wires to the board. Checked voltage. And all seems be ok. But as soon I switch on drone. There is many lights,and then blinking red,and at the end there is no lights at all. I see one blinking red inside drone

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers