Replacement equip.

Reaction score
Sad story, my pro 4+ went for a swim today. I’m not done trying to recover it, but things don’t look good. As I consider replacing it, I could just buy a pro 4, and should be able to sync with my pro 4 + controller, right?

Sad story, my pro 4+ went for a swim today. I’m not done trying to recover it, but things don’t look good. As I consider replacing it, I could just buy a pro 4, and should be able to sync with my pro 4 + controller, right?
Yes I use my 300E controller with all of my P4 models Standard Advanced and plus. Just go to advanced settings on the RC and pick which P4 model you are flying and Link it to you new drone any P 4. Have fun got my used P4 cheap it's my do everything.

Yes I use my 300E controller with all of my P4 models Standard Advanced and plus. Just go to advanced settings on the RC and pick which P4 model you are flying and Link it to you new drone any P 4. Have fun got my used P4 cheap it's my do everything.
my P4 standard is the only one I will fly over water. Only three hundred bucks and it's wonderful to fly

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl