Replacement battery

Reaction score
Hi all,

The last time I wrote was with a number of question when I first got my P2Vplus some 6 years ago. Needless to say having dug it out again, although the batteries seem to charge fully they only last a few minutes before I get the "return home" warning. OK I thought, and from reading the various posts it seems a new battery was in order.
I tracked down a firm called 'batteryupgrade.co.uk' based in the Netherlands who's batteries were £20 plus cheaper than anyone else. The website seemed genuine enough and there also seems to be a parallel website called 'batterychampion.co.uk' with similar prices. Also lots of favorable Trust Pilot comments.
I ordered one last Monday, as a trial but was rather surprised not to receive an order confirmation. After emailing them, it seems they have no knowledge of the order despite sending them a screen print of the PayPal confirmation of payment with both their address and mine printed clearly. It also had Invoice and transaction details shown quite clearly but they say they can still find no evidence of an order.
The next question then is, has anyone ever heard of them or have I been taken for a ride. The last email asked for the number from the original battery from a Dyson vacuum cleaner !
Any thought ? besides calling me "A Plum" would be much appreciated.

Hi all,

The last time I wrote was with a number of question when I first got my P2Vplus some 6 years ago. Needless to say having dug it out again, although the batteries seem to charge fully they only last a few minutes before I get the "return home" warning. OK I thought, and from reading the various posts it seems a new battery was in order.
I tracked down a firm called 'batteryupgrade.co.uk' based in the Netherlands who's batteries were £20 plus cheaper than anyone else. The website seemed genuine enough and there also seems to be a parallel website called 'batterychampion.co.uk' with similar prices. Also lots of favorable Trust Pilot comments.
I ordered one last Monday, as a trial but was rather surprised not to receive an order confirmation. After emailing them, it seems they have no knowledge of the order despite sending them a screen print of the PayPal confirmation of payment with both their address and mine printed clearly. It also had Invoice and transaction details shown quite clearly but they say they can still find no evidence of an order.
The next question then is, has anyone ever heard of them or have I been taken for a ride. The last email asked for the number from the original battery from a Dyson vacuum cleaner !
Can you send me their address if you have it, my son-in-law bought a battery from a similar "name"company and it was a scam

Can you send me their address if you have it, my son-in-law bought a battery from a similar "name"company and it was a scam
I just had a look at both companies that you have mention, they appear to be the same company, I have sent them and email some time ago and never got a response from them, for what ever reason

The address which is the same on both websites is : Freddy van Riemsdijkweg 6a, 5657 EE Eindhoven, Netherlands. I've never had a problem with emails as they've always come back to me albeit at rather curious times of the day. Having said that, my original post explains that none of the emails ever led to a satisfactory conclusion. The email address I used, again on the websites is : [email protected]
Having said all that and while I've been typing, guess what ? The battery just turned up. It looks ok and I've just put it on charge and seems to be responding as hoped/expected. Fingers crossed. Ironic really as I'd started a dispute through PayPal only last night. Hey ho !

Reactions: CKUK
Hi all,

I bought 2 on Amazon. No problem.

Hi all,

thanks for knowlege sharing drone

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.