Replaceing P3S camera

Unfortunately, I just went through the process of replacing my P3-S gimbal and camera. Got it all done and for some reason I am not getting a visual feed? The gimbal is working, it takes commands from the wheel on the controller - the camera just isn't taking commands or displaying a picture on my iPhone - - I'm thinking I didn't get one of the wires correctly seated/connected to the mini jack on the housing - - any other perspectives?

How did you disconnect the two wires (the single grey / black wires) between the body and the gimbal? There seems to be covers over them - do these come off?

the two wires you are talking about, a black, and a grey are accessed through to small access panels in the gimbal held on by 2 screws each. They are located on the under side of the gimbal, right under the doors. The picture in post 6 shows the top of the gimbal, with the doors removed.

Reactions: roblaingau
the two wires you are talking about, a black, and a grey are accessed through to small access panels in the gimbal held on by 2 screws each. They are located on the under side of the gimbal, right under the doors. The picture in post 6 shows the top of the gimbal, with the doors removed.

Awesome - thanks for this!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.