Repair shop for my Phantom 3

Reaction score
Hello, I own a Phantom 3 standard. I'm new to drone flying and I'm wondering where can I get my drone repaired. I have some stress cracks under the motors. I have another bottom half and I would like to get it installed. I called a couple of places and they are trying to talk me into selling it. It still flies great and I would rather keep it if possible.

Reactions: dronesky
Hello, I own a Phantom 3 standard. I'm new to drone flying and I'm wondering where can I get my drone repaired. I have some stress cracks under the motors. I have another bottom half and I would like to get it installed. I called a couple of places and they are trying to talk me into selling it. It still flies great and I would rather keep it if possible.
Welcome to the forum from Indiana don't know if he does shell replacement has done other work for me he is a member here @Ted4797 is who I use

Another option,which is a lot less expensive, is to install the CNC aluminum motor mount reinforcement plates. I have them on all my phantom 3’s. They are excellent for preventing stress cracks and for keeping the cracks from getting worse.

Welcome not sure how mechanically inclined you are but you could buy another shell and transfer the inner parts from one to another and theres many videos on YouTube.com to save some money...Good luck keep us posted

Welcome not sure how mechanically inclined you are but you could buy another shell and transfer the inner parts from one to another and theres many videos on YouTube.com to save some money...Good luck keep us posted
I'm not nearly as mechanically inclined as I once was...I have a better bottom shell and I just ordered the metal cnc motor mounts

You can find some repair shops here.

How bad are the cracks? Got a photo so we can see?
Since I live around trees, I purchased the crash guards and the mounts that the guards attach to cover the cracks.. I just purchased the cnc metal mounts

I used RapidFix. It fixed the cracks instantly and now it's stronger than ever.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav