Repair service ?

Reaction score
P3P. Bird strike at 10 feet. Flying past tree, guess I scared a crow and he decided to take out my P3P. Sigh. Gimbal ripped loose, but otherwise looks ok.

Send to DJI for repair or is there a better choice? Homeowners insurance is covering it, so I just need it fixed.

Sucks

DJI is probably not going to be your fastest option. If speed doesn't matter though, then they could certainly do the job. You can find some other repair shops here.

DJI is probably not going to be your fastest option. If speed doesn't matter though, then they could certainly do the job. You can find some other repair shops here.

Why don't you directly copy the repair shop details here to avoid all to go through the huge list on your site? This will save time for all. Your choice.

Why don't you directly copy the repair shop details here to avoid all to go through the huge list on your site? This will save time for all. Your choice.
My link should jump right to the repair shop list on my site. It's easier to link people there then come back here and edit all of the posts where I recommend shops each time that list changes. I choose the least exhaustive choice most times ;)

Reactions: Wrighty and Lefty63
My link should jump right to the repair shop list on my site. It's easier to link people there then come back here and edit all of the posts where I recommend shops each time that list changes. I choose the least exhaustive choice most times ;)

Some how it doesn't jump to the shops list on my iPhone :(

Didn't jump to the repair shops on my phone either, but it was such a great list of stuff, I didn't mind seeing all the links. And you can add me to the list if you like.

I'm pretty sure he only list legit businesses.

Multicoptertec is not legit?

I personally haven't checked, but while in a group google hangout someone asked about that name. They then went to links they had showing tax numbers and the bbb and maybe one other place and each one showed nothing for such business name. I spoke up and said maybe he was doing charity work? I guess the person that asked lives in the same state or near the same state.

Really? Are you saying I don't run a legitimate business? Do your homework first, before making such a statement.

I posted above the situation. If I were looking to have work done I would certainly run the scope on you, but I'm not. Based on the end of last week nobody has heard of your business. Maybe you are operating under a different business name, and just forgot?

I posted above the situation. If I were looking to have work done I would certainly run the scope on you, but I'm not. Based on the end of last week nobody has heard of your business. Maybe you are operating under a different business name, and just forgot?
I'm pretty sure I didn't forget my business name. And I'll repeat, don't make statements about my business not being legit, unless you have facts to back that up. Multicoptertec is a Florida small business entity, with all the necessary legal filings and registrations in place.

Being that your being really rude. You definitely lost my business. I wouldn't consider your business at all

Well, that got out of hand quickly. But, moving on, thanks for the referrals, I'll browse through and figure out where to go.

BTW, the crow flew off. He probably outweighed my P3p, and I'm pretty sure he was laughing and saying something about airspace and altitude limits.

Reactions: Lefty63
Reactions: MrMedic and hunch

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik