No Image Transmission P3P warranty repair progress

Reaction score
Suffered a NIT failure and went thru the return process. The bird was received and I got a bit nervous as it took a week from UPS delivery to actual notification DJI had received it. Then it was one more day as they checked it out. Today I got an email stating repairs are covered. Looks like the morning crew eyeballed it around 08:30ish and are replacing the y axis/downlink board as well as one CW 2312A motor. Sweet! I'm not sure why they threw in a motor as I had no indication it was bad but it bought DJI $18 more of my love. Initially I had an unfun experience trying to order a refurbed P3P and was expecting a bunch of trouble so this is turning out way better than I hoped. They said 3-4 days repair time so with shipping back to the 65th latitude I'm hoping to be back in the air in about 10 days. I would be very interested in how they determined a bad motor(out of spec maybe?) or if it just elected to fail on their test stand.

Thanks to the DJI service department 'Breakfast Club' for all the warranty love! Now git that critter back to me toot sweet as I am DYIN' to go FLYIN'........

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31