Renting a P3S in the US

Reaction score
Hey everyone- I am torn between bringing my P3S to the States (traveling from Asia) because of two things- a) pretty cumbersome, so many things to carry around during travel and b) still a bit confused on the FAA regulations and local laws (tried to register my drone but you need a US address to do it, which I don't have).

Are there any inexpensive places where I can rent a Phantom drone? I dont even need it for more than a day, probably a couple of hours to do some aerial selfies / videos in Austin, TX.

If anyone can help out or offer suggestions that would be so awesome.

I've been flying with no crashes (fingers crossed) for a while now but still feel a bit iffy to do it in the States.

Hey everyone- I am torn between bringing my P3S to the States (traveling from Asia) because of two things- a) pretty cumbersome, so many things to carry around during travel and b) still a bit confused on the FAA regulations and local laws (tried to register my drone but you need a US address to do it, which I don't have).

Are there any inexpensive places where I can rent a Phantom drone? I dont even need it for more than a day, probably a couple of hours to do some aerial selfies / videos in Austin, TX.

I've been flying with no crashes (fingers crossed) for a while now but still feel a bit iffy to do it in the States.
Just google "drone rental". Tons of places rent them.

Just go buy one at Bestbuy, and if you aren't happy with it you can return it up to 14 days later.

Reactions: J&L

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20