Remote

Reaction score
Got my remote back from DJI yesterday (took 8 weeks) for repair but they ended up replacing it. No paperwork in the box, so I was wondering if it will work out the box or do I need to do something?

Aside from possible battery charging, you'll need to re-bind to the aircraft.

Reactions: Numone
Got my remote back from DJI yesterday (took 8 weeks) for repair but they ended up replacing it. No paperwork in the box, so I was wondering if it will work out the box or do I need to do something?
You'll need to link the RC to the AC, which I think is described on page 28 of the instructions.

Thanx. Only had to link it. Kind of surprise DJI did not include a note or anything saying what needed to be done or sorry you had this issue. Nothing just a box with a remote. I had put the stickers on the remote from Amazon too and well since they replaced it they are no longer there

Thanx. Only had to link it. Kind of surprise DJI did not include a note or anything saying what needed to be done or sorry you had this issue. Nothing just a box with a remote. I had put the stickers on the remote from Amazon too and well since they replaced it they are no longer there
That is unfortunately how they always do it. I cant tell you how many people have posted here that their RC did not work when they got it back from DJI. We routinely tell them to link it to their AC and then everything is fine. As you said, just a simple note in the box from DJI about this would have helped so many people and could help so many in the future.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl