Remote Problems - Calibration and DJI Assistant 2

Reaction score
My first problem is that my remote now wants me to recalibrate every time I turn it on. It was doing it occasionally, now it's every time. It starts beeping at me and when I open the DJI Go 4 app it says Control Sticks are not centered, Disconnect the aircraft then calibrate sticks in Remote Controller Settings. Calibrating stops the beeping but it comes back the next time I turn it on.

I installed the HDMI module tonight after I've been having this problem. I went to update the firmware with DJI Assistant 2 v 1.2.4 and it gives me the message "Device Not Supported. Please download the correct DJI Assistant in the official website product page. My drone and my goggles have no problem connecting to DJI Assistant 2 v1.2.4

-----[UPDATE]------
I went to the DJI website and found a newer version of DJI Assistant, I downloaded and installed DJI Assistant 2 For Phantom version V2.0.4.
I plugged my remote into my PC, turned it on, it started beeping and the DJI Assistant 2 For Phantom program won't detect it at all.

Attachments

• Capture.jpg
    Capture.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 494
  • Screenshot_20180720-090732.jpg
    Screenshot_20180720-090732.jpg
    111.7 KB · Views: 447
Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics