Remote controler is missing. What to do?

Yes you're right. But my friend is on Germany and i am 2000 km away....
YOU DO KNOW THAT THE p4 HAS A REGISTERED NAME AND CAN NOT BE CHANGED dji know who owns that p4 and its location.
If the owner still logs into his registered account can see the gps location of where it is now so it will be found and sounds like you did not get it from a friend at all, you found it.. but if im wrong you surley knew it was stolen when you bought it, your not thick are you.. well you did post on here so who knows :)
Sorry if this offends you but what if it was yours???????????? as it clearly is not..

Reactions: MasterBlaster
YOU DO KNOW THAT THE p4 HAS A REGISTERED NAME AND CAN NOT BE CHANGED dji know who owns that p4 and its location.
If the owner still logs into his registered account can see the gps location of where it is now so it will be found and sounds like you did not get it from a friend at all, you found it.. but if im wrong you surley knew it was stolen when you bought it, your not thick are you.. well you did post on here so who knows :)
Sorry if this offends you but what if it was yours???????????? as it clearly is not..

I will give it to person who own it. I already said that in the past. (even if i brought it from another person) But i will give it to genuine real owner, not to everyone that say: 'Giveme back my p4'. First that person need to prove he is the owner. For guys that post here just to criticize and brag....I have a message: Shut up!

I have a brand new unopened and unused P4 RC
My very new P4 RC controller is defective! Should your new controller be available I would appreciate your asking price. My location is Australia (2031) I'm very new to to this forum, not sure where to view your reply, however thanks in advance.

Any P3P or P3A controller (GL300A or GL300B) can be paired with the P4, after a controller firmware update. They will actually give you more range than the original P4 GL300C controller, because they have 20% more power output, based upon the FCC ID#'s of each.

Any P3P or P3A controller (GL300A or GL300B) can be paired with the P4, after a controller firmware update. They will actually give you more range than the original P4 GL300C controller, because they have 20% more power output, based upon the FCC ID#'s of each.
This hasn't been proven.

Yes, it has, repeatedly...:cool:

Could is the word that's should be used not will , also none of the controllers are at full power all the time they all modulate based on received signal from craft.

Also FCC tests are done in engineering mode not standard operating mode and figures should be taken with a pinch of salt just like car mpg.

Reality is all the controllers will generally perform the same in average conditions, and in fact 3 of the same models will show differences let alone the different ones.

It's far more complicated than more power = more range.

Reactions: 30secs
Could is the word that's should be used not will , also none of the controllers are at full power all the time they all modulate based on received signal from craft.

Also FCC tests are done in engineering mode not standard operating mode and figures should be taken with a pinch of salt just like car mpg.

Reality is all the controllers will generally perform the same in average conditions, and in fact 3 of the same models will show differences let alone the different ones.

It's far more complicated than more power = more range.
I am speaking from personal experience, not just the FCC documents which explain and corroborate my anecdotal results.

Please show your "proof". I can prove to you that my c model outperforms my b model.
Would love to see your proof. It does not agree with my own exhaustive anecdotal results with the GL300A, which has the same power output as the GL300B. YMMV, as will individual transmitters of the same model number. What firmware version on the RC, the aircraft, and which DJI GO version on which device, and where are you flying, and with or without the 32 channel hack, and if using the hack, on what channel in the hack, and with or without windsurfer, and at what distance, and over what type of terrain, and urban or rural?

Last edited:
Hello,

I just brought from a friend a phantom 4 drone but there isn't any remote controler. What i should buy? Are compatible with phantom 3 pro/advanced and pahntom 4? I can't find for sale RC for phantom 4 even on DJI store.

Also it is hard to install new RC to existing drone?

Thanks for help guys!

I bought a p3s in Dec it had no charger, I'm not sure what you are talking about. A p4 has a lot of different access as p3s

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik