Remote control update

Reaction score
my remote yesterday said I needed an update in the over all status, i went from 1.6.0 to 1.8.0 After updating Now I have almost NO video
can someone help me please.
Ron

Why not try going back to the previous 1.6.0?? When you start DJI go there's like a top hat icon in the upper right, press and hold it for 5 to 10 seconds another screen will open and you'll see the previous update and can roll back from there,,,,, I should mention have only your RC on and be connected with your phone or iPad don't turn on the camera button when the DJI go app starts you will see it in the upper right corner, it' actually looks kinda like a box, top hat whatever you see it as LoL

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Reactions: kingkong90210
You need to upgrade the craft firmware first, then upgrade the RC. Now that you don't have the ability to upgrade the craft through the RC, you can download DJI's digital assistant on a desktop computer to upgrade the craft firmware. Otherwise, you'll need to back-rev the RC to regain a connection with the craft. Good luck.

Last edited:
Reactions: kingkong90210
Go to 1.6.0.. I did the update and would loose signal at 5000ft.. I went back to 1.6.0 in the same spot and got 13000ft stock setup. My p4 is on the latest firmware as well.

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using PhantomPilots mobile app

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers