Remix OS compatable with DJI Go App

Reaction score
Hello
New to the forum and not sure if anyone else out there is attempting this. I have built a portable ground station that contains both the Kangaroo mini pc (Windows 10) and the Pine 64 that is operates the Remix OS (Android) I can operate all Window based FC software from the Kangaroo with hope of running DJI GO app from the Remix OS. There is no issue running any of the FC software with the window based PC the issue is the Pine 64. I have down loaded the DJI GO app within the Pine 64 and it is functional. The issue is that the Pine 64 has only 2 x 4 pin USB 2 ports. When connected to the DJI flight controller it does not get recognised. I have tried a USB 2 to USB 2 connection which failed as well as USB adaptor to use a regular connection cable (USB 2 to Micro USB) but with no success.
Not sure what the issue is, its obviously a link problem between the two devices.
Appreciate any thoughts.
Many Thanks

20160826_094850.jpg

It may be that both the RC and the Pine 64 want to be USB hosts. Unless the Pine 64 was intended to act as either a host or device, there may not be a way around this.A USB port switches modes using the OTG (on the go) protocol, which requires both hardware and driver support.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31