reliable place to buy

Reaction score
hi guys. I am a newbie to the drones and will be purchasing a pv2+in the near future. I have surfed the web and found several places with good deals but ive read post that people have been robbed of their orders through pirate sites. who here can give me some ideas of reliable places to visit for pv2+. thanks in advance, chris

I would choose one of this sites paid advertisers since they are accountable to us here and one that services what they sell. All good im my opinion.

I got mine at the local camera store. Yes, they still have real brick-n-mortar camera stores. I've been dealing there for years. So try looking for a local dealer.

i bought mine on amazon.. fulfilled through amazon but the vendor was actually kellards, our of NYC.
I was initially concerned that my extra battery was in the box, but i talked to the guys at kellards and they had a very good reason for it (amazon was selling it separately, not including it in the bundle). THe battery was damaged and the immediately (that day) sent me a replacement.
I had a great experience with them...

I live in Louisiana and Tried all the local hobby stores but no luck. If anybody knows of any Louisiana dealers it would be appreciated. Nothing like driving up and putting hands on toys lol. Thanks!!!

im also interested in purchasing one in the near future, however ive heard that an upgraded version might soon be released which explains the recent price reduction... any idea if this is true or how long from now another version will hit the market?..... based on release timelines in the past...

I'm sure there is something coming but nothing but rumors & speculation thus far. Just keep an eye out here and I am sure as soon as something concrete is know it will be all over the forum.

You can't go wrong with DDM....

That's where I got mine and they've been been great. They're also a site sponsor....look at the top of the page.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl