Regrets buying P4 over the Mavic?

I have a Mavic and P4. I always fly the P4 more because the P4 camera is better than Mavic IMO. My P3P camera is better than the Mavic too. I'm not a big advocate of Mavic, only because of the camera, it flies great, great range, and good battery duration. Although I don't fly it much, I'm holding onto it, anticipating the DJI wireless goggles will enhance the fun and utility of the craft.

Interesting to note, right now my Mavic is at DJI getting repaired/replaced under warranty because the gimbal is suddenly stopped working. It won't complete the bootup self check exercise. I have flown it maybe 25 times and never crashed, never accidentally dropped it, just all of a sudden the gimbal goes wacky for no reason. However, the portability for what you get can't be beat, excellent for those times you need something small and light. I question Mavic's reliability since my craft stopped working out of blue so soon. I've never had a P3P or P4 suddenly stop working for no reason, those have rock solid for me.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
canadiansauna