Registration card

Reaction score
I know this has been asked before. But I can't figure out how to get a copy of my registration card.I have been to Drone Zone but still can't find were I can get a copy.
Can anyone help me?

I know this has been asked before. But I can't figure out how to get a copy of my registration card.I have been to Drone Zone but still can't find were I can get a copy.
Can anyone help me?
Did you get an email from [email protected] with the card attached?

Don't remember if I did or not. I registered at the end of march and I do not have any card or e-mail to make a card

Don't remember if I did or not. I registered at the end of march and I do not have any card or e-mail to make a card
You should have gotten a email in a few days after passing with a temporary license you print out they send card around a month later you should have got a paper from the testing site with your score too

Are you talking about your drone registration certificate from dronezone after registering your drone or your actual part 107 license?

Can anyone help me?

Start off by going to:
and log into your acount.

Depending on if you're looking for Hobby or Commercial...

If Hobby click on RECREATIONAL FLYER DASHBOARD and you'll see your Hobby Registration information right there on the left hand in the main window. At the bottom of that window you can chose:

Print Email Cancel Renew

If Commercial click on PART 107 DASHBOARD and then click on the section MANAGE INVENTORY. Once there select the (...) to the far right of the aircraft in question and your drop down options are:
Close Details Cancel Resend Renew

Hope this gets you to the right place.

Reactions: R Martin

I guess it depends on what you are doing, but typically I use LAANC for pre-approval for most of my flying. I am near two large airports and never had any issues.

I guess it depends on what you are doing, but typically I use LAANC for pre-approval for most of my flying. I am near two large airports and never had any issues.

I think you missed the point of @dronesky post. They were merely pointing out (I assume) that the OP was indeed a Part 107 operator.

With that being said, even I have Part 107 AND hobby registered aircraft so the OP could be looking for either type of registration on their account.

Reactions: dronesky
Interesting, I assumed once I was part 107 certified all my drones needed to be registered as such. From what you are saying, this is not true. I'm always learning something new here, that's why I love it.

Reactions: dronesky
Interesting, I assumed once I was part 107 certified all my drones needed to be registered as such. From what you are saying, this is not true. I'm always learning something new here, that's why I love it.

Any drone you use for Commercial or COA activities will need a unique Commercial Registration #. Any you fly "just" for Recreation can carry your single Hobby Reg #.

Folks.
FAA requires all drones above 250g to be registered. It is an online process and all you get is an FA # that needs to be on your drone.
If you fly recreationally you can use the same FA # on all your drones.
If you are 107 certified then any drone used for commercial flights (you get paid) will need a unique FA #.
If you started out recreationally with 1 drone and you become 107 certified that drone FA # is good. If you used it for 2 or more, then the drone or drones you will use to make money need unique FA #.

Many people think that registering for an FA# means that they can fly under 107 certification. That is not true. FAA 107 certification is needed if you fly for payment of ANY kind.
Hope this helps

FAA requires all drones above 250g to be registered. It is an online process and all you get is an FA # that needs to be on your drone....

Any UAS of ANY weight that is flown for non-hobby flights requires Commercial Reg # regardless of weight.

If you are 107 certified then any drone used for commercial flights (you get paid) will need a unique FA #.
Let's be a bit more specific..

Part 107 encompasses more than "just" getting paid. If any portion of the flight does not fit totally within the Hobby/Recreation box then Part 107 is required. Even Volunteer work requires Part 107 and we aren't getting paid.

Also it needs a Commercial Registration # (which is unique to each aircraft) as to not be confusing.

If you started out recreationally with 1 drone and you become 107 certified that drone FA # is good. If you used it for 2 or more, then the drone or drones you will use to make money need unique FA #.

If you start out with a Recreational # and later decide to use that aircraft for Commercial Operations you need to REMOVE the Recreation Reg # and get a Commercial Reg # and apply it to the aircraft. We can not have more than ONE registration # on an aircraft.

On the good side... an aircraft that is registered as Commercial Reg can be flown for Commercial or Hobby/Recreational flights. But an aircraft registered for Hobby/Recreational can ONLY be flown that way and NOT Commercial.

Reactions: Oso
I got it. Thanks everyone
It would be wonderful for the next member with the same question if you let them know how you got it. ;)

Reactions: BigAl07

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers