Refurbished Unit

Reaction score
Are DJI refurbished phantom 3 SE-Pro any good. Is it worth it or should I just buy a new one.

Refreshed units are repaired units for known defects. Unknown issues are not fixed. Aged parts are considered ok if they function right at the time of inspection.

Refreshed units are definitely cheaper in price.

It’s individual’s choice. You could be lucky to get almost brand new piece.

My guess: Pro should be better.

I have always bought refurbished and had no problem. It has the warranty same as new. I also think the technician who repairs it has to check it off and has his name on the repair. If it’s not right, it will come back on him. New phantoms aren’t checked. When you turn a new one in under warranty they many times send you a refurbished back as their policy. When I bought my p3 I couldn’t tell it wasn’t new. When I got my p4 it was new, not refurbished as I ordered, but the refurbished price. Refurbished has an r in the serial #. I’m frugal and live well. The way to go.

I purchased a refurbished P4, the label on the box stated (excellent - open box). I basically got a new unit for $400 less. I must admit I got lucky.

I've bought three refurbs. Each looks and operates literally like brand new. Some people are bound to have bad experiences, same as if you buy new.

Reactions: JoBe
I bought 2 p3pros in early 2016. i have 340 flights on one and around 72 hours on the other. they looked and operated like brand new(but tested) I would do it again but have a p4pro+ now also. it worked for me..cheers!

I bought a P3P refurb from newegg during the labor day sale. Packaged, looks, and runs like new and has full warranty. $539 and free shipping.

Refreshed units are repaired units for known defects. Unknown issues are not fixed. Aged parts are considered ok if they function right at the time of inspection.

Refreshed units are definitely cheaper in price.
ha! that was a politician answer bro. jk.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stovebayen