Refurbished products at DJI store

Reaction score
nice way for dji to get rid of there junk ones

$1190 for a refurbished P4 with full warranty, except not yet available on the P4. 85% of retail. Add an Apple Code for 50% off extra batteries.:cool:

May still be a good way to get an old motor W323 P3P with full one year warranty, with full 0.749 watts from the aircraft for long range FPV. Might have to buy and return a few W323A's until they randomly send you a W323 instead. Most likely, they are the W323's anyway that customers rejected because they wanted the new motors.

Q7. Do the refurbished products come in different versions?
The DJI refurbished Phantom 3 comes in two versions, each with a different type of motors (2312 and 2312A) with equal performance. We will ship the different versions of the refurbished Phantom 3 randomly.

Last edited:
$1190 for a refurbished P4 with full warranty, except not yet available on the P4. 85% of retail. Add an Apple Code for 50% off extra batteries.:cool:

I'm not sure, tbh. This slogan: "Tested by Experts, ready for you" on dji store website... Are they referring to all the folks from PhantomPilots.com who returned their P4s?? ;)

P.S. Just ordered my P4+2 batteries...

If I had to replace my current P4, I'd go refurbished for a better price...that is until the regular price starts coming down.

If I had to replace my current P4, I'd go refurbished for a better price...that is until the regular price starts coming down.
That's why there are no P4's offered yet. Best value now is a P4 with two extra batteries for $1559 delivered from DJI worldwide with no sales tax.

That's why there are no P4's offered yet. Best value now is a P4 with two extra batteries for $1559 delivered from DJI worldwide with no sales tax.
Two extra batteries? That is the best deal I've seen so far, especially without the tax.

Reactions: GadgetGuy

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl